Globe 24-7 is an international Recruitment & HR Consulting company operating in the global resources industry. We continue to expand our global footprint through long term client and candidate relationships and by guarding our reputation as best in market. We are seeking to appoint a tri-lingual English /Spanish /Portuguese speaking Regional Manager for the Americas region to lead our HR, Recruitment and Training practices.
About Globe 24-7
An international leader in HR and Recruitment within the global mining and resources sector, Globe 24-7 is looking for a Regional Manager to lead our Americas region. Since inception, Globe has built established and recognized relationships with many international mining organizations and is now looking for a Regional Manager to join the team in their Toronto office.
Reporting to the General Manager, Global Operations, this role will be responsible managing the performance of the region in its entirety by ensuring budgets and targets are met. This will be represented by leading the growth and successful delivery of the Globe 24-7's offerings through the management and acquisition of new clients and either directly placing suitably skilled and experienced personnel into mining operations throughout the world or managing the process through the team, particularly in the Americas Region. This will be achieved by committing time in managing and developing the team as well as developing strong relationships with Clients and Candidates within the local and international resources markets of the region. Additionally, the role shall support marketing and business development activities as set out by our CEO and Global Manager, Business Development. Critical to the success of this role is the effective leadership of the team and strategically making decisions to drive the company's growth with the highest ethics always present.
The company currently employees teams in Canada, Peru, Colombia, US and Brazil. As the successful candidate it is essential that you possess the following skills and experience.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in recruitment and consulting into the resources sector
- Undergraduate degree in psychology or business
- Preference to candidates with a Master's degree (complete or in progress) or Coaching Certification
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish required
- Thorough understanding of the recruitment lifecycle for single and large projects
- Project Management Capability for consulting projects
- Proven experience in a business development capacity
- Attention to detail in internal training programs
- Ability to travel to client sites across the Americas
- Ability to manage remote teams
- Train and hold employees to the highest standards
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Modern and thorough leadership style to engage and motivate teams in different cultures
- Experience working and living in more than 2 locations across the Americas to enhance sensitivity to different cultures
Career development is important to us and you will have the opportunity to learn and grow as you develop your career. Globe 24-7 has a strong support team located around our various offices who are highly efficient. We work hard to succeed and take an honest and ethical approach to the way we conduct our business, relying heavily on building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and candidates.
This position is a terrific opportunity to participate in the Globe team where you will enjoy a relaxed and friendly culture built on mutual respect.
We remunerate staff appropriately and fairly and will ensure the successful applicant is satisfied accordingly, commensurate with the role requirements.
If you are interested in speaking with us and believe we could work well together, please forward a covering letter and resume.