Ambatovy Joint Venture operation in Madagascar, is recruiting an experienced Lead Area Planner who will be required to ensure all work is consistently planned, prepared, scheduled, executed, evaluated and recorded, aligned and adhered to the appropriate work management processes and procedures.
Ambatovy Joint Venture in partnership with Globe 24-7, are working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy Joint Venture is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.
Reporting to the Superintendent Planning, the role will directly lead to major production improvement and cost savings. It has a very high impact to influence the management of tools and practices of a motivated team to enable the attainment of a highly reliable and safe plant environment, by focusing on process and procedure optimization and adherence.
- Develop, Design, optimize, implement and report:
- Work Management processes and procedures, highlight non-adherence and escalate to relevant Organisational levels
- EAM master data standards and ensuring EAM improvement opportunities in conjunction with EAM Coordinator
- RCM focused maintenance strategies with a focus on continuous improvement with deliverables aligned with agreed KPI
- Maintenance KPIs and metrics
- Escalates underperforming maintenance KPIs and metrics to the relevant organizational levels
- Ensures that department KPI's for workflow management are met through proper management of work backlog and correct prioritizing of work
- Coach and develop a safety focused high performance team aligning asset management plan and operation strategies with a focus to execution of a planned competency development and succession development.
- Updates integrated maintenance schedule for 2 year look ahead for main equipment
- Diploma/Trade qualification in appropriate engineering discipline essential
- Minimum 15 yrs maintenance experience with a min 10 years' progressive experience in the field of maintenance planning and scheduling
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory, or leadership experience with demonstrated ability in multi-team coordination and problem solving
- Demonstrated technical leadership to have developed and implemented RCM based maintenance strategies in a continuously operating process industry
- A working knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS such as EAM, SAP, Ellipse or similar) and material management systems
- Knowledge of all safety aspects of mechanical and electrical facilities within an industrial setting
- Detailed and thorough knowledge of production equipment and control systems in process industry
- Knowledge of maintenance practices and maintenance work processes, performances measures, scheduling tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of P&ID drawings and capability in identifying symbols
- Bilingual: French and English is essential on this role.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.