Fleet Management Superintendent
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fleet Management Superintendent based in Moscow.
Our client is a high growth copper company, focused on the development of new copper mining projects in Russia and on the successful delivery of greenfield mining projects. This is an exciting time to join the operation and Globe 24-7 has been selected as the recruitment partner to assist with the sourcing process for this position.
We are seeking an experienced Fleet Management Superintendent to join the Mine Operations Section. Reporting to the Mine Operations Manager, you will lead a Fleet team and will implement autonomous systems. You will enjoy working on the field and know common network protocols, networking fundamentals relating to wireless networking, routing, switching, firewalls. A strong safety commitment and continuous improvement mindset would be very welcomed.
- 10 years Mine Operations and/or Mine Engineering experience
- Min 5 years of managing experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working on an automated mine
- Bachelor of Science Mining Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Understanding of SAP, JDE, Orica, and costing systems
- Must speak English fluently
- Must be open to working Residential in Moscow
This position offers a competitive remuneration package and an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career within a fast-growing organisation. Attractive benefits and bonus also being offered.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.